photo milkbubbleteadraft_zps63a96196.png

Sunday, December 30, 2012

SELFRIDGES CHRISTMAS WINDOWS - VISUAL MERCHANDISING

Before Christmas, I visited London and one of the highlights for me was the Christmas windows on Oxford Street. Selfridges is probably my favourite Department Store, and their  Christmas window displays really won me over this year. My favourite part was the playful Anya Hindmarch wooden workshop window, (last photo) everything was moving either up and down or on a little train track and the floor was covered in Quality Street chocolates - it was all really clever! The theme behind the windows was 'An unusual Christmas' and you can watch the behind the scenes video of how they put it all together here and the making of the Anya Hindmarch window here. I also really enjoyed the Children In Need Pudsey Bear window and the Sefridges building made to look like a giant Gingerbread Store - all so cute! What was your favourite Christmas window display? Hope you all had a great Christmas.

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

2 comments:

  1. I JUST missed the Selfridges Christmas window when I was down in October. It looks INSANE x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are always my favourite window displays at christmas! :)x

      Delete