photo milkbubbleteadraft_zps63a96196.png

Sunday, October 06, 2013

SOAP & GLORY KISS ASS INSTANT RETOUCH PRESSED POWDER

I'm a sucker for anything new from Soap & Glory, if I see a new product has been launched I have to go out and buy it, to test it for myself. My last Soap & Glory blog post wasn't too long ago (see here), so you can tell they are a brand that appears a lot in my day-to-day life, whether it be in my make-up bag or around my bathroom.
Soap & Glory Kick Ass Instant Retouch Pressed Powder is right up my street, I currently have an oily/combination skin type, so I'm always looking for products which can keep a shiny forehead at bay for a few more hours. This is a product which I keep in my handbag for what it says embossed into the powder an 'instant retouch'.
You can wear this product as a primer under make-up, or alone for a weightless and natural translucent finish. The powder offers 'Superblur' technology with microline, light scattering silica spheres and Camouflawge 3D to perfect skin using a natural filler effect containing plant-based, muscle relaxant with anti-wrinkle actives. It also feautures seven age-delaying and free radical scavengers and is free from preservatives, mineral oil, paraffnum and tallow. It's silky soft and weightless to wear.
I love the packaging - a step up from the usual cardboard design and comes with a handy compact mirror. I think I prefer this powder to 'One Heck Of A Blot' (also from Soap & Glory) as it's less powdery and I can use Kick Ass through out the day without getting build up. Priced at £12 and available at Boots
What's your favourite Soap & Glory cosmetics product?

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

1 comments: