photo milkbubbleteadraft_zps63a96196.png

Sunday, July 20, 2014

RECENT SUMMER PRIMARK BUYS

Here's a few of my favourite picks from my latest trip to Primark. I picked up a pair of Burgendy cut out sandals which I think look so chic that they could be from Zara, these were £8.00. I then picked up some accessories including some hair bobbles with different coloured gems which I thought were great for summer, only £1.50! And a three tiered necklace which was £4.00. I'm really enjoying simple slouchy tops at the moment, so I picked up this white stripy boyfriend tee for £3.50. My last favourite purchase of the trip was this bag. It's small, blue, on trend and has great fastenings. For £8.00 I had to pick this up! I also threw in my basket some Paul Frank pants and Haribo strawbs and Minions of course!
Have you picked anything good up from Primark recently?

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

1 comments:

  1. Love those shoes, the colour is spectacular! Also, I adore the grass background it so fresh and summery xxx


    http://helloosamantha.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete