photo milkbubbleteadraft_zps63a96196.png

Saturday, August 02, 2014

AUGUST PREMIUM BEAUTY WISH LIST

Bobbi Brown Surf & Sand Palette, £48.00 - I am a big fan of eyeshadow palettes, I love the diversity and convenience of them - especially neutral palettes. When I saw this product from Bobbi Brown I had to add it to my wish list. At £48.00 it is pricey compared to other palettes on the market but the shades are so wearable, I know I will get my moneys worth. I can only find this in stock on the Debenhams website now, so the limited edition factor makes me want it even more. I have heard some reviews commenting that the pigmentation is not that great, but I have really enjoyed using Bobbi Brown make-up in the past that I want to give it a go for myself. Not sure of the packaging but the 8 shades inside do this palette justice. 
Charlotte Tilbury's Magic Cream, £70.00 - I have heard a lot about this wonder cream. Again, another pricey item, but having used two items from Charlotte Tilbury's make-up range (see review here) I know you are paying for the quality. It contains an SPF15, with ingredients like frangipani, damask rose water, organic aloe vera, rose hip oil, sodium hyaluronate, camellia oil and wild pansy. It claims to cheat the appearance of 8 hours sleep, transform tired skin and rehydrate.
Nars Dual-Intensity Eyeshadows, £21.00 - Nars eyeshadows have to be one of my favourites recently, they are so buttery and easy to blend. They have recently released 12 shades of dual-intensity eyeshadows, I am in love with the shades Callisto and Phoebe.  These luxury shadows can be applied dry or wet for dramatic impact and high shine finishes. Totally lusting...
Bumble & Bumble The Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Trio, £19.5o - There is currently lots of hype around this shampoo and conditioner, following the success of the original Hairdresser's Oil. I haven't tried the oil myself, but I'm so eager to try this set - especially for the primer. The products are sulphate free and help to soften, de-frizz and detangle the hair. The set is currently on offer on escentuals.com so this might be the ideal time.
Benefit They're Real Remover, £14.50 - I tried a little sample of this when I recently purchased the They're Real Push-Up Liner. It really lifts eye make-up, even waterproof make-up and is really gentle on the area. I like to apply this on a cotton pad and wipe over lashes and it removes every mark of They're Real mascara which I struggle to get off with certain make-up removers. I will definitely be repurchasing the full-size.
What are you lusting over this month?

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment