photo milkbubbleteadraft_zps63a96196.png

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

BOOK REVIEW - FRACTURED BY DANI ATKINS

Published – 01/07/13 Publisher – Head of Zeus
Pages – 289 Genre – Chick Lit/Romance
Synopsis – What would you do if life gave you a second chance?
The night of the accident changed everything...
Now, five years on, Rachel's life is crumbling. She lives alone in a tiny flat, working in a dead-end job, desperate with guilt over her best friend's death. She would give anything to turn back the clock. But life doesn't work like that... Does it?
The night of the accident was a lucky escape...
Now, five years on, Rachel's life is perfect. She has a wonderful fiancé, loving family and friends around her, and the career she always wanted. But why can't Rachel shake the memory of a very different life?
Gripping, romantic and heartbreaking, Fractured is a magical love story that asks: can two different stories lead to the same happy ending?
My Thoughts – I must admit, I only picked this up because it was a bargain on the Kindle Store. But a few of my friends had given it raved reviews, so I thought I would give it a go and I think this has to be my favourite read of 2014 so far. The story keeps you guessing and it did take me some time to piece together what was happening. I would recommend you read this in a few days, as I found it a little confusing at times when I was picking it up and down again. The plot was great and really unique, like nothing I have read before. The character were really likeable and the twists were so cleverly written. The last chapter is so beautifully written, I had tears rolling down my face and the story has stayed with me long after finishing the book. I've downloaded Dani Atkins next read and I'm looking forward to reading more.
My Rating - 5/5
Follow my reviews on Goodreads.

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment