photo milkbubbleteadraft_zps63a96196.png

Sunday, October 05, 2014

BOOTS CHRISTMAS WISH LIST 2014

For me, the Boots Christmas Catalogue is kind of a big thing, sad I know. When the 3 for 2 gift sets hit the shops, I feel it's the start of that christmassy feeling and getting my hands on the catalogue is the next best thing. This year the catalogue includes brands that we know and love and are featured every year and a couple of brand new ones to get excited about.
One gift that is on everyones wish list is the Soap & Glory £60.00 gift which is always reduced in the star gift promotion a few weeks before Christmas. This year it's called The Next Big Thing and contains 10 full-size products and some of my favourites including the Orangeasm body wash and the Whipped Clean shower butter. I'm very excited about this, it's such great value!
Next up is the Nails Inc Alexa Hearts Collection which features six of the new Alexa range nail polishes, a nail file and a make-up bag. I am most excited about the stars and hearts polishes. I recently brought one of the new polishes in the new bottles and was really impressed with the new brush shape and the bottles are so luxe, read more about my views here. This set is priced at £45.00.
All of the Benefit sets are so pretty and last year I received one of the cute tins with the Benefit girls on them. This year they've stepped up the game, they have these lovely gingerbread shop tins filled with make-up and skincare, I have my eye on the skincare set called Complexion Confections which is £39.50 and includes the Triple Performing Facial Emulsion, It's Potent Eye Cream, a mini The POREfessional and a mini Instant Comeback Facial Serum.
A bit of a pricey gift which is now available at Boots is the Foreo Luna Mini Skincare Device which is similar to the Clarisonic. The facial device directs T-Sonic pulsations through the silicone brush. It's compact, gently cleanses deep into the skin and there is no need for replacement brush heads, I've heard good things. These come in lots of different colours and are priced at £99.00 each.
Another cute nail polish set is the Ciate Candy Cane House, this contains four polishes which are glittery, scented and perfect for the holiday season. I love the packaging and these shades would look great on Christmas day. For £25.00, this is a little cheaper than the Nails Inc version.
A brand that I love to lust over when they release their Christmas sets is Smashbox. This year Smashbox Christmas sets are part of the On The Rocks Collection. Their biggest set is this gorgeous On The Rocks Eye Shadow Palette with 28 party perfect eye shadows which you could create so many looks with. Smashbox eyeshadows are super blendable, highly pigmented and long lasting, so this is ideal for any palette lovers. This is priced at £49.00.
A great stocking filler is the Soap & Glory Santa Gloss for £6.00. This would look great coming out of a stocking and the Sexy Mother Pucker lip shine lacquers are lovely! The shade is called Charm Offensive and there are so many other great Soap & Glory gift sets at different price points.
There are so many Gifts I could of chose for my wish list, but those are a few of my favourite picks. You can view the Christmas catalogue online or pick up one now from your local store. Boots are also doing a No7 Advent Calendar which is coming later this month. It's a shame that they aren't doing there own Advent Calendar like last year, as I loved opening that every day. I now have my eye on The Body Shop one.
If your looking for the lastest offers from Boots, vouchercloud have some great online discounts which can help you save money whilst Christmas shopping. What is on your Christmas wish list from Boots?

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment