photo milkbubbleteadraft_zps63a96196.png

Thursday, October 02, 2014

CURRENT AUTUMN SKINCARE HEROES

I wrote about my evening skincare routine back in July here, I have since then used up products and swapped in new products that suit the change in season. I have combination to oily skin type and these products are currently working for me, as you may be able to tell I'm a big fan of Origins.
Origins Dr Weil Mega Mushroom Skin Relief Soothing Face Cream - This is the first Dr Weil product I have tried from Origins and I’m really enjoying it so far. It’s much thicker than what I’m used to, I normally use Origins Night-a-mins or Make a difference plus + rejuvenating treatment which are more of a gel like formula and oil free. This cream hydrates and instantly calms skin, so I like to apply it in the evenings. This formula visibly reduces redness and sensitivity. This is great for the colder months, the scent is very pleasant too. I bought this in a Christmas set last year, the cream is pretty pricey separately but I’m looking forward to trying the other products in the range.
Origins Plantscription Youth-Renewing Face Oil* - This is a product I received to try through the Debenhams Beauty Club. This is again the first product I have tried from the Plantscription Anti-Ageing range. I like to apply this in the evenings and swap and change between this and The Body Shop Vitamin E one. It has done my skin the world of good, it contains 20 precious oils from around the world including; Raspberry Seed Oil, Argan Oil, Tamanu Oil and Evening Primrose. This helps repair skin’s barrier and replace vital youth-renewing lipids lost with age. This oil leaves my skin silky soft and is soothing without being greasy. I like to use 2/3 drops of this oil, warm it between my hands and gently press the oil into my skin before applying my moisturiser.
Indeed Labs Eysilix Eye Cream - I have really got into using Indeed Labs recently, after really enjoying Hydraluron and the Facial Powdered Exfoliator religiously. I picked up this eye cream as it looked very similar to the Balance Me wonder eye cream which I love. I think I prefer a squeeze tube eye cream than a pot, it's more hygienic as you can squeeze it straight into place. It is a little more pricey than what I'd normally like to spend on an eye cream but I have really enjoyed using this and Indeed Labs are always on some kind of offer in Boots. It helps reduce the appearance of puffiness, dark circles, fatigue and crows feet. It's creamy but still light on the skin. At 23, I haven't got many wrinkles but it's nice to know I might be preventing them.
Benefit They're Real Remover - I was a bit sceptical about using a cream based eye make-up remover as I normally like to use an oil based remover, but I was surprised how much I liked using it. As we know They're Real mascara is a pain to remove, but using this makes it so much easier. It's creamy, not irritating on the eye area and removes every last bit of mascara before I go in with a cleanser. The cream formula feels like it's conditioning my lashes as it's not harsh at all. It lifts off waterproof makeup and even the new push up liner, read more here.
Clarins Gentle Exfoliator - This is a brightening, exfoliating toner which I like to use after cleansing. It helps to smooth and soften skin and prevents a build up of dead skin cells. It's great for blemishes, helps to strengthen the skin's resistance to wrinkles and encourages cell renewal. This is so gentle to use and I like to use it about 2 or 3 times a week. It's suitable for all skin types and I'm a total convert to chemical exfoliants as they get rid of flaky, dry skin and leave my skin looking radiant and fresh.
What skincare products are you using this Autumn?

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

1 comments:

  1. I like the sound of that make up remover, mascara can be such a nightmare to remove!

    saltandchic.com

    ReplyDelete