photo milkbubbleteadraft_zps63a96196.png

Tuesday, December 09, 2014

REDKEN DIAMOND OIL CHRISTMAS SET

Redken is a brand I go back to again and again, as I know their shampoo and conditioner works for me. I have tried the All Soft, Extreme and Blonde Idol ranges in the past, but have always wanted to try the Diamond Oil variety. This Christmas Set is one of my Black Friday purchases, Look Fantastic were offering an extra 25% off this set so I thought it was a great chance to try it for myself. The set comes with a full-size shampoo and conditioner and a sample size Pillow Proof Primer, which I also haven’t tried before. I always like to have a more expensive duo on the go as well as a high-street shampoo and conditioner, so my hair doesn’t get too used to the formula and stops working so well. The Diamond Oil range is a hair care line focused for dull and damaged hair. The shampoo is really cleansing and foams up nicely, which helps to strengthen the hair to prevent breakage. It also boosts shine and makes my hair feel super smooth and I find my hair can go longer without washing it again when using this formulation. The formula contains coriander oil to seal, coat and smooth the hair cuticle for shine, camelina oil to penetrate deeper layers of the hair, and apricot oils to penetrate the hair and condition deeply. The formula is really moisturising and smells great in the shower and I can still smell it after styling my hair.
This is a great gift for a friend who loves hair care, it’s packaged up really nicely and you get good sized products for the price. It’s even a great set to buy for yourself if you want to try out the range and it’s a lot cheaper than buying the products separately. Look Fantastic also has a set which comes with a Maybelline Mascara instead of the Pillow Proof Primer. I managed to get my set for £16.57 which was a real bargain, but Redken is currently 25% off at Look Fantastic. I have also wanted to try the Pillow Proof Primer since it first came out as well, so it’s nice to have a sample size to try. This product is designed to reduce the time it takes to dry your hair, provides 24 hour lasting volume, helps protect against heat up to 23o degrees, leaves hair up to 3X stronger and helps protect against hair breakage.
The Diamond Oil range also has a Deep Facets Intensive Treatment, a Shatterproof Shine Hair Oil, An Intense version, A High Shine version of the Shampoo and Condtioner and a High Shine Airy Mist. I’m most excited about the Shatterproof Shine Hair Oil and will be definitely adding this to my wish list. I would definitely recommend Redken products if you want to try something more upmarket to add to your hair care routine. These are also great sets to look out for in the boxing day sales as they get reduced, I will definitely be picking up a couple! 
Have you tried Redken Haircare?

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment