photo milkbubbleteadraft_zps63a96196.png

Friday, March 27, 2015

LATEST IN BEAUTY - CAPITAL BEAUTY BOX

                                                                                                           Image: capitalfm.com
I have always liked the beauty box concept ever since receiving my first Glossybox. I have purchased a few beauty boxes from Latest in Beauty before, including The Dream boxes from British Beauty Blogger and the Glamour editions. Their latest box is a collaboration with Capital FM. The Capital Beauty Box includes nine products and together creates the perfect backstage beauty collection. The products are; Rita Ora’s new Rimmel Nail Polish, Pixi Lip Blush, Collection Eyes Uncovered Palette, Stila Smudge Stick, Burt’s Bees Lip Shimmer, StyLondon Jewellery Inspired Temporary Tattoos, Collection Lengthening Mascara, Nail Buffer and Jimmy Choo Fragrance. I really like how most of the products in the box are full-size products, unlike other beauty boxes. I am most excited about the Collection Eyes Uncovered Palette as I've heard so many good things about it, some even say they rival the Urban Decay shadows. This palette is priced at £3.99 on it's own and comes in three different shades. You can create so many looks with this and I like that the packaging is so sleek and compact. The product I'm not really bothered about is the Nail Buffer, I have quite a few of these and they all do the same thing really. The box is priced at £14.95 plus free p&p, which works out at around £1.65 per product which is a really great deal! The contents is worth over £48.00, so it's well worth it. I'm sure this will sell out fast like other Latest in Beauty boxes.
                                                  Will you be picking up the Capital Beauty Box?
you can also find me on twitterinstagrambloglovin or pinterest

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment