photo milkbubbleteadraft_zps63a96196.png

Thursday, April 09, 2015

ORIGINS LEG LIFTS - POST WORKOUT ESSENTIAL

This was an impulse purchase when I dangerously went into Boots after going to the gym one evening. Origins is one of my favourite brands, so I'm always looking for products which I haven't tried before. This is the perfect product to use after the gym and is obviously how my legs were feeling that day when I popped into Boots. Leg Lifts is an invigorating lightweight gel formula which tingles tired thighs and calves to help relax muscles and cool any aches or pains. The formulation contains Menthol, Cypress, Peppermint and Cedarwood. I really like the minty, natural, cooling scent on my skin. But if you are not a fan of such a strong minty scent this product isn't for you, I know my Mum can't stand it. I apply this by gently massaging in upward strokes from the ankles to mid-thigh. The gel is light, quickly absorbs and is best for all skin types. I do suffer sometimes from restless legs at night and find this product really refreshing and soothing on my tense calves. You could even use this product on other tired, heavy areas. It is also really moisturising on my legs as they feel lovely and smooth after use. It also relieves muscle soreness. I like to use this product in conjunction with other soothing products, I like to have a bath with Mio Skincare Liquid Yoga Bath Soak and use Nip & Fab Post Workout Fix straight out of the gym. Another way I like to use it, is applying it to my feet and then pulling over socks to soften tired feet. This product is really long lasting on my skin and it makes me feel more comfortable after using it. I really prefer a gel type formula as it’s not greasy at all on my skin. It is also formulated without Parabens, Phthalates, Propylene Glycol, Mineral Oil, PABA, Petrolatum, Paraffin, DEA, synthetic colour, synthetic fragrance and animal ingredients, which is good if you are trying to avoid these nasties. I still like to use other moisturisers whilst still using this. I most likely use this product in the evenings, after I have been to the gym. I hadn't read or seen any reviews before purchasing this product, but I would definitely recommend it if you are into your exercise, it really does rev up tired legs. Leg Lifts is priced at £22.00 for 150ml, you only need a small amount so I can see this tube lasting me a fair amount of time. 
What are your favourite Origins products?
you can also find me on twitterinstagrambloglovin or pinterest

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment