photo milkbubbleteadraft_zps63a96196.png

Tuesday, June 09, 2015

LATEST IN BEAUTY - THE GLAMOUR SUMMER EDIT

Latest In Beauty have recently released their newest instalment of their Glamour beauty box ready for Summer. The Glamour Summer Edit is packed full with 10 different beauty items to make sure you're all set for the new season. Latest In Beauty always manage to outdo their last beauty box. Especially the Glamour boxes, these are some of my favourite to invest in. They've teamed up with Glamour’s Beauty Director, Alessandra Steinherr, to bring you the hottest Summer must haves. The contents are worth over £90.00, so at the retail price of £17.99 you're really getting a great deal! Included in the box is; the Vita Liberata Trystal Minerals and Luxury Kabuki Brush, Pixi Glow Tonic, Nails Inc Gel Effect Nail Polish, L’Occitane Aromachology Repairing Shampoo and Conditioner, Caudalie Divine Oil, Bourjois Colour Boost Lip Crayon, Eucerin Sun Protection, Balance Me Super Toning Body Polish and Seekers of the Sun Temporary Tattoos.
Vita Liberata Trystal Minerals is quite an exciting new launch, it’s the first ever self-tanning bronzer, which you dust over your face and a natural looking tan appears which lasts up to five days. The brush is full-size and feels so soft, you could even use this all over your body. I was quite scared applying this for the first time as I didn't want it to look too dark on my skin tone, but it just gives a natural, glowy look to your skin. I have wanted to try the Pixi Glow Tonic for ages, I was a little disappointed by the size of this sample but excited to use it as well. This product gently exfoliates your skin while infusing it with hydration, leaving you with a healthy glow. I received the shade Uptown in the Nails Inc Gel Effect Nail Polish which is a lovely nude pink shade that I was very pleased about. I have used this formula of polish before and have really liked the glossy, high-shine finish on the nails. I have received samples before of the L’Occitane Aromachology Repairing Shampoo and Conditioner in another beauty box. They helps to strengthen, repair, hydrate and protect my hair as well as making my hair feel silky soft. They're perfect to use during Summer and ideal travel sizes to take on holiday with you. I have also used the Caudalie Divine Oil before, I love the scent of this! This oil is a multi-purpose dry oil which moisturises, nourishes and enhances the skin, you can also use this in your hair! I received the Bourjois Colour Boost Lip Crayon in Fuchsia Libre. I have used these formulations before but didn’t have this shade which is good! I’ve really got into using crayons on my lips, I find them hydrating and last a good while on the lips. This shade is really pigmented and not something I would normally wear but I was really surprised how much I liked it. No Summer Edit is complete without some suncream, so they've added the Eucerin Sun Cream for the face. I will be saving this sample for the next time I go away, but it’s a handy size to take to the beach with you. The Balance Me Super Toning Body Polish is designed to give your skin a detoxifying workout, great for firming and smoothing. I have been after some temporary metallic tattoos for a while now. These Seekers of the Sun Temporary Tattoos are limited edition and have been designed especially for this box. They're ideal for festivals or Summer days or nights out, I can't wait to try these out!
The Glamour Summer Edit is such great value and it gives me the chance to try products I have wanted to try for ages! My favourite products have to be the Pixi Glow Tonic and the Nails Inc Gel Effect Nail Polish. You can also win every Glamour Beauty Edit Latest In Beauty release for the next year by taking a selfie with your box and posting it on instagram or twitter with the hashtag #ShowUsYourSmile, find out more here.
What is your favourite product from the Glamour Summer Edit?
you can also find me on twitterinstagrambloglovin or pinterest

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment