photo milkbubbleteadraft_zps63a96196.png

Monday, June 29, 2015

PIXI BEAUTY - MAKE-UP FIXING MIST REVIEW

As I have oily/combination skin I'm always looking for ways to combat greasy looking skin. Either by using a primer, a powder or/and a setting spray. I have never used any skincare products from Pixi Beauty before, but have always wanted to especially the Glow Tonic which I have just received a sample of in my Glamour Summer Edit Beauty Box. I have also been intrigued by the Make-up Fixing Mist and the Glow Mist that have recently been released. Asos were offering discount off beauty products, so I thought it was the ideal time to try them both, but by the time I added them both to my basket the Glow Mist was out of stock. So in the end I just brought the Make-up Fixing Mist for £11.20, normally priced at £16.00. I have always used the Urban Decay All Nighter Make-up setting spray, but I thought it would be nice to try a similar product from a brand that I haven't tried much from.
The spray prolongs make-up wear and keeps it from melting into pores or fine lines. You can spray this before applying your makeup to extend make-up wear or after doing your makeup to set your face. You can even spray it throughout the day to refresh make-up as well as hydrating and balancing the skin. The fixing mist is infused with rose water and green tea to comfort, protect and balance skin for a fresh face. It's also nice to spray onto a brush and lightly brush over your makeup to fix it back into place. Ideal if you don't like to keep re-applying your powder over and over throughout the day. The spray is suitable for all skin types and so easy to apply over face and neck, just make sure you keep your eye's shut when doing so!
I most likely use this after my make-up and my make-up is still there when I get home from work. Maybe not if I go to the gym after work, but I wouldn't expect it to stick around for that! It’s also great to pop into to your handbag to use throughout the day or take to the beach on holiday with you for a quick burst of moisture. It’s so refreshing and such a fine mist that it can give you a little pick me up. I have found that my forehead has been less oily when using this. I will have to get my hands on the Glow Mist soon, as I've heard this is great if you want a dewy effect.
What are your recommendations from Pixi?
you can also find me on twitterinstagrambloglovin or pinterest

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment