photo milkbubbleteadraft_zps63a96196.png

Monday, November 23, 2015

LUSH CHRISTMAS - STAR DUST BATH BOMB

I love trying new bath products from Lush, I’m always excited about new arrivals and have to try them out at least once. There are so many products I am yet to try! Star Dust is a new bath bomb this Christmas, it may look quite simple from the outside but I was eager to see what this one did in the bath. Star Dust is shaped like a star and reminds me of the silver glitter bath melt from other years, which hasn't come back this year. I must admit I picked up this one because of the cute shape, but it also reminds me of Butterball which is one of my favourites.
I was quite disappointed on how quickly this bath bomb dissolved, it wasn’t around for very long. I’m not sure if this was to do with having the water too hot, (as it was warmer than usual) but it was over so fast. Once the bath bomb touched the water the bath bomb started to turn the water an ice blue colour, with a layer of white foam over the top of the water which looked just like snow. Then the best bit was lots of multi-coloured stars coming to the surface, which filled the bath with confetti. These little stars were moisturising on my skin and I liked the way they looked pretty in the bath.
The bath bomb has a very simple scent. It contains sweet Fair Trade Ugandan Vanilla and Rosewood oil. As well as Bergamot oil to uplift and cleanse your body and mind. I really liked the fragrance of this one it wasn’t too much, just enough to fragrance and comfort the skin. The oils definitely softened my skin. Lush say on their website that this would be a great one to pamper yourself with after a Christmas party. I can also imagine children liking this one, they would be amazed by the tiny stars appearing out of nowhere and the scent is gentle enough for their skin.
This bath bomb is priced at £2.95, which is a little cheaper than your average Lush bath bomb. But I think the price is reflected on how long it lasts in the bath. I would be interested in trying it again, but I don’t think it’s my favourite Christmas bath bomb.
What's your favourite Lush Bath Bomb this Christmas?
you can also find me on twitterinstagrambloglovin or pinterest

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment