photo milkbubbleteadraft_zps63a96196.png

Sunday, January 13, 2013

BUSINESS CARDS - MOO.COM

As part of one of my modules at University, I had to create Business Cards which displayed my own personal details and potrayed my individual style. I chose to get them printed with the online company Moo.com, I was very impressed with the overall service and received my Business Cards before the estimated arrival date. I create the 'Luxe' Business Cards which are 3x thicker than the original ones and I am really pleased with the quality and weight of the cards. For 50 cards it cost me £23.99. On the back of them I included my Degree course, phone number, mobile number, email address, my blog URL and a QR code which connects to my blog as well. In the meantime, I have also ordered some Postcards and MiniCards and I am equally impressed with the quality of those. I would really recommend Moo.com for their service as well as their quality of prints. If you know of any other online stores which do something similar that you have been impressed with, let me know!

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment