photo milkbubbleteadraft_zps63a96196.png

Saturday, January 05, 2013

CLOTHES SHOW LIVE 2012 - NEC BIRMINGHAM

Last month I attended the Clothes Show Live at the NEC in Birmingham. I have visited the show a couple of times in the past, but I hadn't been in a few years so I was looking forward to seeing how the event had progressed. I went on the last day of the show so there was a lot of bargains to be had (which I would really recommend). I didn't think much of the clothing stalls, there didn't seem to be as much variety as years before and not as many well known brands. But of course the beauty hall impressed me the most. My favourite stalls this year were Models Own, Bomb Cosmetics and Bourjois. I picked up a fair few beauty goody bags including some good magazine deals from Elle and Company. I really liked the theme of the main show this year which was set around London Fashion Week hosted by Henry Holland and Grace Woodward, which featured over 250 outfits. Visitors and fans of Britain and Ireland's Next Top Model were also given the chance to see the show's finalists walk the catwalk in the latest designer collections. I think the Clothes Show can be very overwhelming and frustrating with the vast amount of people that visit every year. But it can also be a very enjoyable day and you can pick up some great beauty deals! 
What were your Clothes Show highlights?

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

2 comments:

  1. I really wanted to go to the Clothes Show last year, glad you liked it. Really enjoying your blog by the way, new follower here x

    themaibug.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! Yeah I would recommend a visit this year maybe.x

      Delete