photo milkbubbleteadraft_zps63a96196.png

Thursday, September 05, 2013

LAURA MERCIER CUSTOM ARTIST PORTFOLIO - PETITE

I first set my eyes on this Beauty Portfolio whilst shopping in Selfridges' beauty hall. The sales assistant was totally selling it, but I knew I couldn't part with that much money there and then on essentially a make-up bag. But last month, I was lucky enough to win one when I entered a twitter competition with Space NK! Laura Mercier has to be one of my favourite high-end brands, so I was so excited to receive something which had been on my wish list for a long time.
The exclusive Laura Mercier Custom Artist Portfolio - Petite - £85* is an all-in-one Beauty Portfolio for home and away. This exclusive organiser features two custom designed removable mesh cosmetic bags and a double-sided pocketed brush page. The mesh cosmetic bags are magnetic so they are perfect to transfer into your handbag for daily use. The set also includes four eyeshadows in; Pale Pink, Granite, Morning Dew and Sea Storm. A Blusher in; Rose Petal, a Lip Glace in Pink Prep and an Eye Pencil in Stone Slate which is a deluxe travel size. My favourite being the blush! The eyeshadows are so creamy and easy to blend - so I'm interested to discover more shades from the collection to fit into my palette.
The set is ideal for travelling and the 3-well custom compact means you can fit four shadows and a blusher and change them out when you like. The hard shell means it's quite bulky to fit into your luggage, but at least you know your make-up is all in one place and not going to get ruined at all. I have had lots of fun transferring some of my make-up into my organiser. I can't wait to use this some more when I'm staying away from home or on holiday, it is ideal for weekend trips if you want a variety of make-up in your stash.
What do you think of Beauty Portfolios?
*Won in a Space NK twitter competition

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment