photo milkbubbleteadraft_zps63a96196.png

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

WHEN IN ROME - ITALY MAY 2014


Last week I visited more of my favourite country, Italy. I thought I would share some of my favourite snaps. We crammed a lot into the short week we were there including; The Colosseum, The Roman Forum, The Spanish Steps, The Trevi Fountain, The Vatican, The Opera, The Catacombs, Sephora, lots of carbs and of course a couple of gelato's to name a few. Venice and Verona are next on my Italy list, it's such a beautiful country I would recommend everyone to visit at some point.

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

1 comments:

  1. I love this post! I'm off to Italy in September, more specifically Rome and Venice, so would love to see more and what you did/ best places etc! xo

    Hannah | Glitter and Sparkle

    ReplyDelete