photo milkbubbleteadraft_zps63a96196.png

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

CURRENT SUMMER BEAUTY FAVOURITES

There are quite a few products which I have been enjoying this Summer, most of my favourites either refresh, hydrate or enhance the skin. I'm not one to stick to the same products all month, as I love to try new things but here are some of my current loves.
Origins Ginzing Face Mask – I’m really into my face masks, I like to apply them once or twice a week and this is the one I’m reaching for the most recently. I’m sure you are supposed to apply this in the mornings to awaken skin but I like to apply this in the evenings after taking off my make-up to give my skin an instant pick me up. It’s a quick 10 minute mask which you tissue off, but I like to leave it on until I do the rest of my evening skincare routine as it just melts into your skin. It brightens dull and tired skin and the formula is really cooling. I’ve written a whole blog post on my thoughts here.
Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Eau Fraiche – This is the newest fragrance in my collection, I purchased it during a shopping trip to Bicester Outlet Village, so I got it for a bargain price. I have many perfumes but this scent just reminds me of summer, the fragrance is light and fresh and is perfect for holidays. If you love coconut, go and try it! See what else I bought from Bicester here.
Loccitane Almond Shower Oil – Loccitane Almond Shower Oil is a constant favourite in my collection, but I picked up the bigger sized bottle with a pump again from Bicester Outlet Village. The pump makes it so much easier to use and I don’t have to worry about using too much and wasting the product. The scent is heavenly, I reserve this for special occasions and times when I want to pamper myself. The formula comes out as an oil but once it's mixed with water it foams up nicely. I would definitely go and repurchase the eco-refill after using this up as it leaves my skin with a silky smooth texture.
Essie Hide & Go Chic Nail Polish – I have recently been enjoying wearing the colour blue on my nails, this Essie shade called 'Hide & Go Chic' which I got in a Beauty Box has to be my recent favourite. I have been wearing it as a base and using a different colour on an accent nail. The Essie polishes are easy to apply, they do chip a little on my nails, but I love the shiny finish they leave.
Charlotte Tilbury Bar of Gold Highlighter – This was my first taste of Charlotte Tilbury make-up and I was really impressed with the quality of the products. The packaging is so luxe and the product itself looks flawless on the skin. This is great for the Summer months and you can use it on your body too. I can't seem to find this on the website now, as they did say it wasn't going to be around for much longer. Read my full review here. I now have my eyes on the Filmstars on the go eye-cheek-&-lip palettes especially the Breakfast at Tiffanys one.
Indeed Labs Hydraluron Moisture Jelly – I bought this after finishing my Hydraluron serum. I like to use this in the evenings before moisturising and it makes my skin feel plump and revitalised overnight. It’s not greasy at all and it sinks straight into the skin. The packaging is cleverly designed and allows you to dispense just enough in one pump. My friend bought me the serum for my birthday knowing how much I liked it and I have been using them together every night. It's great for all skin types and you can instantly see a difference to dry skin.
What products have you been enjoying this Summer?

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment