photo milkbubbleteadraft_zps63a96196.png

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

BUMBLE AND BUMBLE - HAIRDRESSER'S INVISIBLE OIL TRIO TRAVEL SET

I have tried a few Bumble and Bumble Shampoo's and Conditioner's in the past and Crème De Coco has to be my favourite I’ve used. I normally have a high street and a more expensive shampoo on the go and swap and change between the two, so my hair doesn’t get used to one sort of shampoo and to keep costs down as I wash my hair quite often but still want to treat my hair. The latest hair range from Bumble & Bumble is the Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil Range which is suitable for all hair ranges and has been on my wish list for a while now. I haven’t tried the Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil from the range, but have always heard good things. In the set you get, the Hairdresser's Invisible Oil shampoo, conditioner and primer. The formula is infused with six feather weight oils soften, detangle, de-frizz, tame flyways, ease styling, protect against breakage, heat styling and UV damage. The range is lovely for dry, brittle hair as they help to increase softness and shine for more manageable hair. It’s key ingredients are coconut oil, argan oil, macadamia nut oil, sweet almond oil, safflower seed oil and grapeseed oil. The products are ideal to protect my coloured hair and I would definitely take them away on holiday with me as they're a great size. The set of minis is perfect for travelling or just trying before you buy the full-size versions. It comes in a cute plastic resealable case which is also handy for travelling. Bumble and Bumble do mini's in most of their haircare lines, so it's a great way to test them out first to see if you like them. All of the products smell amazing!
The primer has to be my favourite out of the three, I would definitely repurchase this. The primer left my hair in a lush condition and it’s convenient to use after swimming or showering at the gym for detangling. It’s the perfect pre-styler, it can be used on dry or wet hair, I’m really going to have to try the oil next. The primer protects hair against the sun and I find my hair so much easier to style using these products. I like to finish using the Bumble and Bumble Thickening Hairspray, my hair is left silkier without the frizz. You'd think because it's an oil it would weigh your hair down, but this isn't the case at all. I love that the conditioner comes in a squeeze out tube instead of Bumble's original packaging. If you’re looking for a more upmarket hair care duo, I would definitely give this shampoo and conditioner a go, your hair will thank you for it. I bought the trio for £19.50 from Escentual.com
Have you tried Bumble and Bumble's haircare?

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment