photo milkbubbleteadraft_zps63a96196.png

Sunday, September 07, 2014

FEELUNIQUE SALE BEAUTY HAUL

Feelunique currently have a massive sale on with up to 50% off, so I decided to treat myself to a few things I've had my eye on for ages. There were so many bargain beauty buys I could of added to my basket, but I held back and only chose things that I have been desperate to try for a while. My package arrived really fast and I'm really pleased with my purchases so far, so I thought I would share with you what I bought.
Firstly, I was after a mask to sort out my congested skin around the chin area and ended up buying two. I spotted the Clarisonic Deep Pore Decongesting Clay Mask which was £16.50 and decided to give this a try after really enjoyed the Clarisonic Deep Pore Brush Head. This mask is suited to oily skin or skin with enlarged pores, you use it twice weekly and it helps to decongest pores. I have already used this once, it's a really thick formula and I like the idea that you leave a thin layer on for 10-15 minutes and then take the mask off using the Clarisonic. My skin instantly looked less irritated and any redness had faded, the clay absorbed all the oil and removed dead skin cells and impurities. They also do a cleanser in this range, which I'm interested in trying.
The other mask I bought was the First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Instant Oatmeal Mask which was £14.00. I have wanted to try this for ages, ever since FleurdeForce raved about it. This is a mask aimed at more dry or distressed skin and helps to nourish and rejuvenate the skin. I think this will be a great mask to apply during the week for a much needed pick me up that will help hydrate the skin. You leave this one on for 10 minutes and First Aid Beauty's range is perfect for even sensitive skins.
I then bought the Elemis Frangipani Monoi Body Cream Limited Edition which was £16.80, this has to be the most unnecessary purchase of the haul. I didn't need another body cream, but I'm sure it's going to be a product I'm really going to enjoy and it's a bit of a treat buy. Elemis have created this special edition body cream to celebrate 10 years of the award winning Frangipani Body Oil. The cream is enriched with macadamia oil, sesame oil and Tahitian mono oil, which gives the product it's luxurious scent and leaves the skin hydrated and silky smooth.
My last purchase from feelunique was the Redken All Soft Supple Touch which was £12.11. I have used the Shampoo and Conditioner from the same line before and really enjoyed them, so wanted to try more products from them. I've also been really into leave in treatments and conditioning my hair, especially the ends. This has all the benefits of a cream in a lightweight spray version and improves the lasting condition and shine of your hair, I'm very excited to start using this.
You can currently receive an extra 10% off everything including sale items using the code FINAL10.
Will you be buying anything from the Feelunique Sale?

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment