photo milkbubbleteadraft_zps63a96196.png

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

LOOK FANTASTIC BEAUTY BOX - SEPTEMBER 2014

Look Fantastic is the latest brand to release a beauty box. It’s nice to see an online beauty store bringing something different to the ever growing industry. I have always been interested in the concept, some people became uninterested in the whole idea but I’m always excited to see another new box released. Look Fantastic is always an online shop I check for deals and offers that are cheaper than the high-street. The Look Fantastic Beauty Box will contain a minimum of six products every month and you can decide if you want to order it instead of signing up to a subscription. The first box sold out really quickly, you don’t know what you’re going to receive before you get it through your letterbox and by using popular brands I know this box will be popular. The products included in September’s box were;
Kerastase Nutritive Bain Satin 1 and Lait Vital, full-size 250ml and 200ml £22.20 for both – I am a big fan of Kerastase hair products, you know you are getting quality hair care from this brand. I wish I had ordered my mum a box at the same time, as she loves this shampoo and conditioner. I sadly went back on the website that evening and it had sold out. I will definitely be taking these on holiday with me, it’s so nice to see deluxe samples. I have used this hair care range before so I know I will enjoy using them. This hair duo is perfect for drier hair types, they're super moisturising and has a nourishing formula that protects hair to an award winning standard.
Caudalie Divine Oil, full-size 50ml £17.50 – I have already tried and loved this product, but it’s nice to have an extra sample for travel. This is a multiuse product which can be used on the body, hair and face. I love the glass bottle packaging, I’m most likely to use this on my body. Caudalie are committed to planting one tree for every bottle sold. The oil has a light, floral fragrance with woody notes.
This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray, full-size 75ml £16.00 – I have always wanted to try this product, another product my mum swears by. I don’t have any trouble sleeping, but this is nice to spray on my pillow to relax me before sleep. Deep Sleep Pillow Spray is clinically proven to help you sleep better than normal, make you fall asleep faster and feel more refreshed in the morning. The soothing scent is wild camomile, vetiver and true lavender, which helps to calm the mind - I will definitely be spraying this on my bed sheets tonight.
Jurlique Herbal Recovery Advanced Serum, full-size 30ml £49.50 – Another product I was very excited about receiving. I haven’t tried many Jurlique products in the past, but the ones I have tried I have really enjoyed. This serum helps to recover your radiance, it features a proprietary active complex, Naturadiance PB18+ to help reduce the appearance of fine lines, restore radiance and increase hydration. I will be adding this to my evening skincare routine.
St Tropez Bronzing Mousse, 50ml £9.99 – This is probably my least favourite product in the box, just because I’m not much of a tanner. If I was to tan though, I would use St.Tropez as I’m always happy with the results, so this will come in use at some point. It gives a lovely even colour and this is a great sized product to touch up a holiday tan. I much prefer using a mousse product than a liquid. This bronzing mousse creates a streak-free, natural looking golden glow that lasts for days. I like to apply this with an applicator mitt for stain free hands.
Overall I'm really happy with the contents, so refreshing to find new products from brands I love and deluxe sized samples instead of sachets. The stand out product for me is the Jurlique Advanced Serum. I have already pre-ordered the October box, lets hope it lives up to their first box. Five random boxes will also receive a mystery gift worth £149.99, there's limited available so pre-order yours quick here.
What are your thoughts on Beauty Boxes?

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment