photo milkbubbleteadraft_zps63a96196.png

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

MOST REPURCHASED BEAUTY PRODUCTS

I am the sort of girl who likes to buy and try new products on a regular basis, but there are some products which I have to repurchase time and time again because I love them and know they work for me. There isn't many, but here is the selection of products I always miss when I run out of them and simply can't live without.
Origins VitaZing - This is my go to morning/day moisturiser, I have repurchased this so many times. I do sometimes try something else but always end up going back to this. The formulation has an SPF15 and I really like that it comes with an added tint to even out my skin tone. This energy boosting moisturiser is really hydrating, gives you glowing, radiant skin and is best for dehydrated skin types. If i'm not going out that day, I will just apply this and it gives me the light coverage I need. It absorbs really quickly into the skin and has a really light texture and doesn't make my skin feel oilier.
V05 Dry Shampoo - This has to be my favourite drugstore dry shampoo that I've tried so far. It doesn't leave white marks at all, it smells great, not musky and it gets rid of oily roots. It's really affordable, I just wish they did a travel sized version. It's really light and refreshing in the hair and it comes in two version, Plump me up which gives you added volume and Refresh me quick, which is my favourite. I like to use it on busy mornings or after the gym if I haven't got time to wash my hair. I always have one of these on stand by.
Soap & Glory Body Wash - Soap and Glory do some of my favourite bath and body products from the drugstore. I always have one of their shower gels on the go, Foam Call is the one i'm currently using. I love that they come in these massive 500ml pump bottles which last ages and the pump makes it so easy to dispense the products. All the scents are lovely, this one is really fruity and fresh and they lather up nicely on the body. I swap and change between the scents, I think Rich & Foamous has to be my all time favourite. The formulation is really moisturising, the scent last for ages and you can layer up the products with your favourite S&G body scrub or moisturiser.
Origins Make A Difference Plus+ Rejuvenating Treatment - This is another Origins product I am forever repurchasing as I know it only does good things to my skin. It's a wonder cream for blemishes and clears them up quickly over night. I like the treatment version over the cream as it's more of a gel formula which is perfect for my combination/oily skin type. The formula is oil free and instantly boosts skins hydration. I like to use this in the evenings to finish my skincare routine and the scent is just lovely. I have found by using this the general look of my skin has improved massively. 
Chloe Fragrances - Chloe has to be my all time favourite classic signature scent, and I have bought into most fragrances they have brought out. I am currently really liking the Chloe - Roses de Chloe scent, which has gorgeous notes of rose, bergamot, amber and white musk but still has the classic, floral fresh Chloe smell. I will continue to purchase Chloe fragrance as I know they suit me, they're great quality and last ages on my skin. I have also really been loving their See by Chloe line. I can't wait for Chloe's newest fragrance to be released which is called Love Story.
What are your most repurchased products?

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment