photo milkbubbleteadraft_zps63a96196.png

Monday, November 10, 2014

YANKEE CANDLE HOUSE ADVENT CALENDAR 2014

My last post was about the No7 Beauty Advent Calendar, but another advent that I just had to buy this year is the Yankee Candle House. Yankee Candle have brought out two calendars this year; this cute American style white and red house and a Christmas Wreath design. The calendar contains 23 tea lights for every day and a Christmas Eve Votive for the last day of advent. The seasonal scents of the tea lights vary from; candy cane lane, christmas garland, snowflake cookie, sugared apple, christmas cookie, christmas memories and spiced orange. I love the cute 3D design of the house, it will look great in any room during December. It's a great chance to try a few different scents from the range, instead of just having one big candle to burn. I have been burning Christmas Cookie since last year! What's nice about this calendar is that the house design still looks nice once all of it's windows and doors have been opened, instead of a flat 2D calendar that can look messy. Being beauty obsessed and having numerous beauty boxes a month, it's nice to try something a little bit different to enjoy, than a mountain of miniatures to save for travelling. It's also a nice thing to burn the candle you opened that morning, every evening after work to relax you. The scents would make the whole house smell festive and get you in that christmassy mood. The only downside is it may be a little more pricey to buy tea lights in this set than to buy them separately, but when the outcome looks this adorable I don't mind! This would make the perfect gift for any candle lovers, I much prefer it than chocolate! This has been very popular and has sold out in many shops, so if you want one I'd order it now. I got mine from Love Aroma for £24.99. I would really recommend their free postage and packaging, I got a £1 off my order for liking their Facebook page and I also received a free wax melt bar sample, which I can't wait to use!
Which advent calendar will you be purchasing this year?

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment