photo milkbubbleteadraft_zps63a96196.png

Sunday, January 18, 2015

A NEW SCENT - MY BURBERRY EAU DE PARFUM

I was a very lucky girl and received this gorgeous bottle under the tree last month. I have never been that interested in Burberry fragrances before, but after spying My Burberry up in Duty Free a few months ago I knew I had to add it to my collection. I didn’t buy it there and then as I already had my heart set on Chloe’s Love Story, but I’m so grateful to have received it for Christmas.
My Burberry is inspired by the iconic Trench Coat and its heritage of British Design and Craftsmanship. My Burberry captures the fragrance of a London garden after the rain. The top notes are Sweet Pea and Bergamot fuse with a Geranium Leaf, Golden Quince and Freesia Heart with a base of Patchouli and rain-tipped Damask and Centifolia Roses. The scent is contemporary, British and floral and I think it's really unique, stylish and refreshing. I would wear this fragrance either day or night as it's so wearable and it lasts for ages on my skin.
My Burberry is the newest perfume in the collection and was released in September 2014. I really like how floral the scent is, it has a modern twist by adding a pepper accent. The bottle reflects iconic details of the trench coat, a bold horn finish cap echoes its distinctive buttons and the hand-tied bow is English-woven gabardine, made from the same fabric as the coat and woven at Burberry’s factory in Castleford, Yorkshire. The colour is honey-beige, also taken from the cult trench. I love the little touches like the 'Woven in England' written on the back of the bow and the Burberry stamp underneath the lid. The bottle looks gorgeous on my dresser and really stands out among other fragrances.
Kate Moss and Cara Delevingne are the face of the perfume, photographed by Mario Testino and directed by Christopher Bailey. I think by using two of the most well-known British models but of different ages is a very clever move by Burberry. As it shows that the women the perfume is aimed at is of a broad scale and anyone can own a little slice of the brand. I received the 50ml bottle in a luxe gift set which also came with the matching scented body mist, which is lightweight and moisturising. It’s nice to receive a slightly different product than a body lotion. In the range you can also purchase, the fragrance shower oil, a fresh deodrant, a bathing soap set and a gold glow fragranced luminising powder, which looks so beautiful! You can also get the 90ml edition personalised as part of their monogramming service on their website, which would make a very special gift!
Have you tried Burberry fragrances?
you can also find me on twitter, instagram, bloglovin or pinterest

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

7 comments:

  1. Get the best Arabic & French Perfumes at a reasonable price, Moreover, we have a great deal for you buy a 120ml perfume bottle and get 10ml perfume free.

    "You Are Never Fully Dressed Without Perfume, Immerse yourself with Scent Shot"

    Call / WA +91-8077162906

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get the best Arabic & French Perfumes at a reasonable price, Moreover, we have a great deal for you buy a 120ml perfume bottle and get 10ml perfume free.

    "You Are Never Fully Dressed Without Perfume, Immerse yourself with Scent Shot"

    Call / WA +91-8077162906

    ReplyDelete

  3. OBuy Women’s Perfume


    Over 250 designer top women's perfumes in Australia. Best fragrances for women and top selling perfumes delivered to your doorstep every month. Subscribe now!



    https://www.scentgod.com.au/women.php

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paris Elysees, an internationally known brand with a strong identity in the Best Men Perfume, Women Perfume and Girls Perfume industry was founded in france, in 1991.Our products are all – round natural , environmentally friendly & Eco equitable. check out our website for more detials-Billion Dollar & Billion Woman (Combo-Pack of 2) 100ml each



    ReplyDelete
  5. Another popular perfume spraying technique is the Cloud Method. This method is commonly used by the perfume-shy-those afraid of potentially wreaking fragrant havoc in public places with strong sillage or an overpowering scent. Parfum Tartine et Chocolat


    ReplyDelete
  6. The secret to the differentiation all depends on whether or not a particular fragrance is considered an "eau de parfume" or as pure "parfume." Parfum femme pas cher

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice post. I was checking continuously this blog and I am impressed! Very helpful information specially the last part :) I care for such info a lot. I was looking for this certain info for a long time. Thank you
    Best Attars for Men, Women - Ahsan Fragrances

    ReplyDelete