photo milkbubbleteadraft_zps63a96196.png

Saturday, April 25, 2015

CHAMPNEYS SPRINGS EXPERIENCE & EXOTIC RETREAT BODY GLOW

For Mother's Day my Sister and I decided to treat our Mum to a relaxing day trip at Champneys Springs. Me and my Mum have been to Champneys Springs a few times now, but it was my Sister's first experience. Living only 50 minutes away from Champneys Springs is ideal as it means we can just escape for the day and we realised we don't do it enough. I have only ever visited Champneys Springs, but there are also Champneys Tring, Forest Mere and Henlow resorts in the UK. We had booked in for Thalassotherapy in the morning and I had a Luxury Pedicure in the afternoon, whilst my Mum and Sister enjoyed a Champneys Massage and Facial. Thalassotherapy is a 25 minute group activity that takes place with a therapist guiding you in a mineral rich warm pool with hydrotherapy jets. The pool contains sea salt and the following minerals; magnesium, zinc, sodium, potassium, silicon, copper, iron and iodine, to help heal the skin, re-mineralise the body and aid purification. I have booked Thalassotherapy every time I have been to the Spa as my body enjoys the treatment so much. I had never experienced a Champneys Pedicure before so I decided to book that for myself. I did at first want my eyebrows tinted and threaded but they couldn't fit me in. That's the only trouble with the treatments, you have to book early to avoid disappointment. The Luxury Pedicure is a 55 minute treatment, my feet got truly taken care of and I chose this lovely lilac blue shade called Wisteria which I got to keep afterwards. I would definitely recommend this treatment is was lovely and nice to unwind for an hour, I was really happy with the results and my nails haven't chipped yet after a week. My Mum and Sister really enjoyed their relaxing Massage and Facial, which I have experienced on a past trip. They enjoyed being introduced to new products and would definitely book that treatment again. We got full use of the swimming pool, sauna and steam room but didn't manage to fit in time for the gym or any classes. We also enjoyed our healthy, nutritious lunch and a mid-afternoon coffee and cake in the Spa cafe.
By booking online we received a £10.00 voucher to spend in the Champneys shop. I decided to pick up the Exotic Retreat Body Glow and my Sister plumped on the Distant Shores Body Butter. The Exotic Retreat range has to be my favourite scent from Champneys, it contains coconut oil, brown sugar, bora bora sand and mango butter, so it's really a holiday scent in a tub! The body glow is designed like a body scrub to massage into damp skin twice a week to leave your skin smooth and silky soft. I am going to have to try more from the range! I can't wait to visit Champneys again soon and maybe experience another treatment which I haven't tried before.
Have you visited a Champneys Spa?
you can also find me on twitterinstagrambloglovin or pinterest

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment