photo milkbubbleteadraft_zps63a96196.png

Thursday, April 23, 2015

REN GRAB & GO KIT

Ren is one of my favourite Skincare brands, along with Origins. The Ren Grab & Go Set has been on my wish list for a while now as I think it's such a great idea. I always try and take minis away with me on holidays or weekends away, so this set is perfect for that in mind or you could even pop this in your gym bag! This set contains all the basic skincare you could need and it's pointless travelling with bigger sized products that you just won't use. The set includes; Rosa Centifolia Cleansing Gel 50ml, Vita Mineral Daily Supplement Moisturising Cream 15ml, a full-size Vita Mineral Lip Balm 15ml, Vita Mineral Active 7 Eye Gel 3ml, Oat & Bay Conditioning Shampoo 50ml, Pro-Vitamin Conditioner 50ml, Neroli & Grapefruit Body Wash 50ml and Neroli & Grapefruit Body Cream 50ml. The kit also contains an airport security recommended bag, so you could chuck this set into your hand luggage and be good to go as everything in the kit is under 100ml. Some of my favourite products include the cleansing gel and the eye gel, which I have used before. I like the convenience of this kit, it means I can use up the Ren products currently in the set and replace what I use with extra minis. I haven’t tried the shampoo, conditioner, body wash or body lotion before from Ren, so I’m looking forward to giving them a go. I know my face likes the skincare, so I know I will get along with those products just fine. The set includes their most popular products for the face and body and it is also a great kit to try the products before you commit to buying the full-size. The Rosa Centifolia Cleansing Gel removes make-up, oils, dirt and pollution without the stripping effects of sulfates. The Vita Mineral Daily Supplement Moisturising Cream is a multi-active day cream that replenishes the skin with moisture and vital nutrients. The Vita Mineral Lip Balm is a rich balm formulated to replenish dry and chapped lips. The Vita Mineral Active 7 Eye Gel is light and cooling to treat, revive and brighten the delicate eye area. 
I ended up purchasing this set from Look Fantastic which is currently selling this kit at £20.00. The value of the set is £38.00, so that is a massive saving and saves me purchasing all my minis separately. I managed to purchase it for £17.00 as you can always find some sort of discount code online. There is also another variation of the set, which is called the Grab and Fly Kit. This set includes, Evercalm Cleansing Milk 25ml, Evercalm Day Cream 15ml, a full-size Lip Balm 15ml, Vita Mineral Active 7 Eye Gel, Shampoo 50ml, Conditioner 50ml, Revivo Tonic Body Wash 50ml and Revivio Tonic Body Cream 50ml. The Ren Grab and Go Kit is the perfect lazy girls travel companion and I will definitely be taking mine with me the next time I go away!
What are your favourite Ren products? 
you can also find me on twitterinstagrambloglovin or pinterest

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

1 comments:

  1. I don't know Ren but they look fab !! :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete