photo milkbubbleteadraft_zps63a96196.png

Sunday, May 10, 2015

NO7 EARLY DEFENCE DAY & NIGHT CREAM

No7 have released a new skincare range which is suited to younger skin. I touched on the day cream in my Summer Ready Skincare post, read that here, but I have been enjoying it that much, I thought it deserved its own blog post. Early Defence is a formula for 20-35 year olds, I have tried the day and night cream, but there is also an eye cream in the range which I haven’t tried. The new range is a stepping stone to help in the transition from every day skincare to hardcore anti-ageing products. The No7 Early Defence Day Cream contains an SPF 15 and UVA protection, as well as Lipopeptides and Vitamin A to help reduce the appearance of fine lines. The texture of the cream is lightweight and more of a gel type formula which I prefer. I find the day cream absorbs quickly into my skin and I don’t find it greasy at all on my skin’s surface. The range offers No7’s new Double Defence technology which contains 5* UVA protection which gives skin advanced daily protection from the sun and environment. Double Defence contains Ginseng and Mulberry, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Rice Peptides and Alfalfa. I’m really getting on with this day cream, it moisturises as well as softens my skin. It’s nice to know that my skin is protected and my skin appears to be more radiant before applying my make-up. The No7 Early Defence Night Cream is a hydrating cream that is designed to boost your skin which works while you sleep. It protects from daily damage that continues and helps your skin to recover. By using both the skin is protected from environmental damage and will hopefully in the long run look younger for longer. The Early Defence range has replaced the Protect and Perfect Day, Night and Eye Cream. For me, this is the first skincare product I have been excited about from No7. I have always seen No7 for the older target market, but this range is ideal for me and my lifestyle. Both creams have a really light scent with a hint of citrus, so it’s perfect to use in the Summer months. I’m really into my skincare and think it’s important to help prevent ageing early. I find these creams ideal for my oily skin and they're also Hypo-allergenic like all No7 products so they're kind to even the most sensitive skins. I haven't broken out by using these creams as it doesn't block up your pores and it sits nicely under my make-up. The creams are priced at £19.50 each, which is around the price I would normally spend on an Origins cream. I really like the packaging and the fact that you get 50ml of product, these products have definitely become firm favourites in my routine.
Will you be trying the Early Defence range? I definitely need to pick up the eye cream next!
#SlowMoYourSkin
you can also find me on twitterinstagrambloglovin or pinterest

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

1 comments: