photo milkbubbleteadraft_zps63a96196.png

Sunday, June 21, 2015

FAT FACE FESTIVAL STYLE - WHAT TO WEAR

Fat Face have recently released their new Summer collection with items being added every day. Their summer collection is themed around ‘Take Me to the Weekend’ and features summery separates which can be layered up to create different looks for a number of seasonal occasions or just for casual to create your staple weekend wardrobe. A lot of the range is quite neutral so you can mix and match. Festival season is upon us, with Glastonbury just around the corner, so it’s the ideal time to get your outfit ideas sorted!
I adore these pineapple lazer print shorts from Fat Face, they're such a cute, unique design! I like that they're a little longer than your average denim shorts and you can turn them up or down depending on how you want to wear them. The denim short is the ideal staple garment at a festival as you can dress them up or down with so many different colours and prints. I will definitely be getting a lot of wear out of these, they would be ideal to take on holiday with you and perfect to wear for Summer days in the garden!
As it will get cooler in the evenings it’s nice to cover up your arms with a kimono or cardigan. I have styled my shorts with this navy blue callington stripe textured waterfall cover up, which is lovely to wear at the weekend but also smart enough to wear over dresses at work. It's really flattering on most body shapes and It’s light enough to carry if we ever do see some sunshine!
I really like the bucket bag trend which has become current this Spring/Summer. I picked this black one up from Primark for £6.00 and have loved using this when I don’t have to carry much around with me. I also like to layer up my jewellery for a boho chic look, I have picked this tribal necklace which is really affordable from New Look.
Jellies have also come back into fashion, I haven't worn jellies since the 90’s! These multi-coloured butterfly print jellies from Shoe Zone are a nice alternative than wearing sandals, they’re really comfortable and you don’t have to worry about people treading on your toes! You need comfortable footwear you can walk miles in and dance all night in!
I picked this hat up from Bicester Village at the weekend, it's a great accessory to add something to your outfit, you could even wear a floral head crowns for more of a girly look! It’s also nice to accessories your outfit with nail art and/or temporary metallic tattoos. I really like these metallic tattoos from Glossybox which I received in my beauty box this month. They've become really popular to wear this year and you can get all sorts of designs. I painted my nails in Nails Inc Uptown which is a lovely nude pink and used Maybelline Colour Show Brocades polish in Knitted Gold on my ring fingers. With the unpredictable British weather, it may be an idea to also bring a pac-a-mac, sunglasses and some wellies as you never know what the weather is going to be like!
What is your ideal festival outfit?
you can also find me on twitterinstagrambloglovin or pinterest
*Collaborative Feature  

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment