photo milkbubbleteadraft_zps63a96196.png

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

LATEST IN BEAUTY - GET THE GLOSS SUMMER 'IT KIT'

I have recently really enjoyed Latest in Beauty boxes, as they have included many new releases and products that are exciting that I want to try for myself. Some beauty boxes disappoint me by featuring the same products over and over again which I already own and don't really need. I have gone off the Look Fantastic beauty box for now as there were too many duplicates and I received rubbish customer service after the delivery man decided to throw my box over the gate. But anyway, a beauty box should be crammed full of new releases and generous samples and I think this edition ticks every box.
Latest in Beauty have teamed up with Get the Gloss which is the UK’s leading online authority in beauty and health, with reviews and expert advice to create a Summer 'It Kit'. I'm signed up to their newsletter and know these ladies know a good product when they see one. The box is bursting with eight summer ready products that could be added to any girls ‘it kit’ I thought a lot of these products would be ideal to take on holiday with me.
Philip Kingsley Swimcap 50ml – This is such a genius product to take on holiday with you. Swipcap works as a guard to protect hair against discolouration and damage that can be caused by the sun, sea, chlorine and wind. It’s suitable for all hair textures and contains sunscreen for UV protection. This product was originally developed at the request of the first US Olympic Synchronised Swimming Team, PABA prevents oxidisation and colours fade and it is also a super conditioning treatment for your hair. You use this in wet hair and comb through your hair, you can reapply as necessary after swimming and rinse with water. It’s a summer saviour and a must-have for swimmers, I will definitely be taking this on holiday with me!
Nails Inc Gel Effect Nail Polish 8ml – I have quite a good collection of these gel effect polishes now. I received the colour Regents Place, which is a lovely cornflower blue which would look great on toes on the beach! I like the formulation of these polishes, they're not too thick in texture and the colour range is spot on! The formula is long lasting and I actually already own the blue shade, but it's one of my favourites!
Aurelia Probiotic Skincare Refine & Polish Miracle Balm 15ml – I have never tried anything from Aurelia before but I'm looking forward to using this multi-use product. You can use this as an instant exfoliator to gently get rid of dead skin cells and stimulate circulation and you can also use it as an enzyme mask to allow the active fruit enzymes to deeply exfoliate. It’s suitable for even the most sensitive of skin types and works to transform and brighten dull, rough, congested skin. The Miracle Balm is fragranced with uplifting essential oil blend of Chamomile, Eucalyptus, Rosemary and Bergamot. Skin is left silky soft, smooth and glowing!
Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse OR Multi-Usage Dry Oil Golden Shimmer 10ml– I have been wanting to try this product for ages, another item I will be putting in my wash bag for my holiday. This is a multi use product for face, body and hair. This dry oil has a unique super-activated formula combining Precious Plant Oils and Vitamin E to nourish, repair and soften skin. It has iridescent golden particles which illuminate with shiny reflections.  It leaves your skin soft and velvety, hair is glossy and full of volume and it also improves the overall appearance of stretch marks.
Bourjois Aqua Blush 10mlI was excited about these new blush releases from Bourjois, I received the shade Pink twice, which is a lovely girly pink. They claim to last up to 12hrs and boost your skin’s natural radiance. They are a water-light gel formula which leaves skin with a refreshed, sheer, fresh colour. They're currently available in four sorbet shades, which are great for summer! I like the pump bottle, they add a lovely hint of pink to your cheeks and they smell lovely too. They last on my cheeks much longer than a powder blush, so ideal if you're in the sun.
Elemental Herbology Cell Plumping Facial Hydrator SPF8 15ml – This moisturiser combines antioxidants, marine actives and hydrating botanicals to help protect against the elements, reactivate pro-collagen synthesis to leave you with a youthful glow. It’s perfect for dry or sun-weathered skin to help plump up the skin and it contains an SPF8 which is great for everyday use.
Salon Science AquaCacteen Hydrasoothe Cooling Spray 150mlThis is not a brand I have heard much about, but it sounds an interesting product to try. It contains the ultra-refined elixir of organic cactus to help shield the hair and scalp against environmental stress and help prevent further irritation. It also contains soothing and moisturising actives such as Aloe and Panthenol to help refresh and provide instant relief to a dehydrated scalp and instant hydration to dry hair. You can use this on either dry or damp hair by just spraying from root to tip. This is the perfect product to take on holiday in your beach bag to relieve burn on the scalp or if you can feel your head getting hot in the sun. I don't really suffer from an itchy scalp but I can see this working well as a refresher and something to add moisture to my hair.
Anne Semonin Eye Express Radiance Cube 4ml – These eye cubes are designed to be stored in the freezer and placed over your eyes like you would do with cucumber. They soothe and refresh tired, puffy eyes to drain toxins and maximise skin’s absorption. They contain natural active ingredients such as Ginkgo biloba, gourd extract and hyaluronic acid to hydrate, reduce dark circles and anti-wrinkle. These would be great to use before going out for the evening after too much sun!
Latest in Beauty have also teamed up with the brands in the box to offer you some exclusive discounts on their products as well, which is a nice little bonus! The box is priced at £19.00 which is a real bargain for all these decent sized samples as the contents is worth over £85.00, they will definitely see me through the holiday season this summer. Which beauty boxes would you recommend?
#GTGITKIT
you can also find me on twitterinstagrambloglovin or pinterest

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment