photo milkbubbleteadraft_zps63a96196.png

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

LUSH BUBBLE BAR - POP IN THE BATH NEW FORMULA

I really enjoyed capturing my bath bomb last time so I thought I would try it again, this time with a bubble bar. Another product from Lush which I haven't tried before, Pop In the Bath Bubble Bar is a new formulation of the original bestseller. I like using bubble bars as you can split them into how many baths you want, reusing them again and again. I love the contrast between the bright blue and pink, it’s a simple design with the flower but they look great piled up high in store. I picked this one up from the Oxford Street store last month. You can break a piece off and crumble it under running water or use as much as you like to create more bubbles. I think using half the bubble bar creates enough bubbles for a pamper bath, but if it was just a regular bath time I would probably use quarter of the bar. The scent is zesty and floral and contains the ingredients, bergamot, lemon, mandarin oil and orange flower absolute, it reminds me of the Olive Branch shower gel. I really like the scent it’s uplifting and really refreshing, it reminds me of summer. The water feels so moisturising and very comforting. The water turns a turquoise colour, I think the colour is a lot more vivid than the old formula. The bubbles were still there once the water was drained out which was good as some bubble bars don't last as long as others. I think this is a great one to try if you haven't used a bubble bar before. It’s priced at £3.25 which I think is fair for the amount of baths you can get out of it.
What's your favourite bubble bar?
you can also find me on twitterinstagrambloglovin or pinterest

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment