photo milkbubbleteadraft_zps63a96196.png

Friday, August 21, 2015

SOAP & GLORY - SEXY MOTHER PUCKER GLOSS STICKS

I'm always so excited about a new release from Soap & Glory, I have tried a lot of products from the brand and use quite a few of their make-up products daily, especially their blushes and powder. I saw these Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Sticks 3D Volume Lip Shines the last time I was in Boots and got sucked into the buy one get one half price offer. I really like lip crayons and have loved their Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Sticks in the past, I'm not sure if these have replaced them as I can't find them on the website anymore. I like this sort of lip product as they're easy to use, come in great shades and are moisturising on the lips. I like that these lip crayons are shaped like a lipstick so they curve around your lips.
These Gloss Sticks are smaller than the original lip crayons, so are great for on-the-go! But you actually only get a small 1.5g amount of product, but I don't ever finished a lipstick so that doesn't bother me. The formula is not sticky at all, they last a good time on my lips but I do have to reapply after eating and drinking. I picked up the shades Nudist and Pink-a-boo, Nudist is obviously a perfect everyday shade which is really natural on the lips. Pink-a-boo is a rosy pink which just adds a wash of colour on the the lips. Pictured above; Pink-a-boo on the left/Nudist on the right. They glide on really easily, they're creamy and don't catch on dry areas. The formula provides 3D Plump which makes your lips look fuller without the tingle that other Soap & Glory products have in them. As well as the two shades I picked up, there is also three other shades; Technicoral which is a flamingo pink, Pink Punch which is sophisticated pinky red and Purple Rain which is a rich plum that I have my eye on! All the lip crayons have a vanilla scent so are nice to keep reapplying throughout the day. I like to wear these to work everyday, but would probably use something with more colour payoff for evenings/weekends, but they definitely pack more pigmentation than the original gloss sticks. I will be keeping these in my handbag as they're ideal to use throughout the day.
The Gloss Sticks are really affordable at £3.50 each and great value when they're on offer, so I will definitely be collecting the other shades. I am also eager to pick up the new One Heck of a Blot Primer and Archery D-I-Y Brow Bar.
Have you tried Soap & Glory's makeup range?
you can also find me on twitterinstagrambloglovin or pinterest

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Didn't realise these were £3.50! May have to pick one up xx

    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I was surprised how affordable they were, got to collect them all! x

      Delete