photo milkbubbleteadraft_zps63a96196.png

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

ORIGINS FEEL GOOD CANDLE

I have been a sucker for a candle recently, my house has been decorated with votives, gorgeous scents and even a rotary candle holder, it must be that time of year! Obviously in the winter months it's so nice to light a few candles and feel cosy whilst the room is filled with warming fragrance. When I saw Origins was releasing a Christmassy candle I knew I wanted it! I must have missed out the first time around as when I went on the website I had to enter my details so they could email me when it was back in stock, so it must be a popular choice. Origins has to be one of my favourite skincare brands, so I’m always excited about new releases. The Feel Good Candle is scented with pine, spruce and orange, which just reminds me of Christmas straight away and is perfect near the Christmas tree to get you in the festive mood. This candle would be great if you want your house to smell like a Christmas Tree but you only have an artificial tree. The candle celebrates the Global Releaf 25th Anniversary with the ‘Give & Give Back’ campaign which promises to plant a tree on your behalf when you make a purchase of the candle or a bauble ornament. The candle comes in such clever packaging; the glass container is actually recycled from a wine bottle. The wax is 100% Soy Wax and the wick is 100% cotton. With my online order I also received a free eco-chi tote. I have received one of these before and use it all the time so I was pleased with the added extra. It’s nice to give a little something back around Christmas time and it’s always nice to get something out of it as well. The candle is limited edition and is priced at £35.00. It would make a perfect present or even just a treat for yourself. I will definitely be reusing the glass jar after all the wax has been burnt and maybe use it for my make-up brushes. 
What are your candle recommendations?
you can also find me on twitterinstagrambloglovin or pinterest

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

2 comments:

  1. if only my uni halls allowed candles as the scents you mentioned sound gorgeous! do they have a diffuser version?

    Sarah
    xo

    http://absolutelysarahx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a gorgeous scent! I wish they did, maybe that's something they need to look into! :) x

      Delete