photo milkbubbleteadraft_zps63a96196.png

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

GARNIER MOISTURE BOMB TISSUE FACE MASK

I have so many face masks, they’re probably my favourite skincare product to buy. I like to try different formulas for different problem areas. Multi-masking has become quite popular recently, this is where you put a clay mask on your t-zone and a radiance mask on your cheeks to get the best out of your face masks. I guess this means you don’t have to apply three masks a week, you can have one pamper session and target all areas. I try and use a face mask every Sunday evening, I'm always trying out new ones. I noticed the Garnier Moisture Bomb Tissue Face Mask on one of my many shopping trips into Boots. I had seen the Moisture Bomb Range before but hadn’t seen the tissue mask. My friend said she enjoyed the day cream so I couldn’t resist trying one as the range always seems to be on some kind of offer. I must admit I wasn’t too fussed to try the day or night cream as I’m really into my Origins skincare.
I have tried sheet masks before but they always seem to slide off my face and end up having to lie down to keep them on. The Garnier one felt like it wasn’t going anywhere, as it is soaked with so much serum you know it's doing something good for your skin. The Moisture Bomb tissue face mask is super hydrating on the skin and is great for dehydrated skin but works on all skin types, even sensitive. I love the scent of the mask it's very fresh, it is enriched with pomegranate extract, hyaluronic acid and plant serum. It recommends to keep the mask on for 15 minutes, but I love keeping it on for longer to get the most out of the moisture. The mask claims to intensely rehydrate the skin, reduce the look of fine lines and revive radiance. The tissue mask diffuses the equivalent level of hydrating serum as per 1 week's use of day care, which is amazing! If you have had a busy week and your skin is looking a little bit dull using one of these is just what your skin needs to boost it back to life. They remind me of the Indeed Labs Hydraluron Moisture Boosting Masks but at a cheaper price point. My skin feels plumper, smoother and healthier and I really like the cooling sensation it gives. If I apply the mask in the evening, I can still feel the benefits on my skin in the morning. It really does quench the skin, they're so effective! The mask fits really well, the eye holes were a little too close together for me but I found it overall very comfortable.
I really like the packaging, they're great for travel as they take up no room at all and would be perfect after a day in the sun. It's nice to use a face mask which isn't messy and you don't have to scrub your face afterwards to remove it. The mask has a blue protective film which makes it easier to apply, which you remove once the mask is in place. When you are ready to remove the mask, you can massage any excess serum into your face or use a cotton pad to remove it, I like to leave it on. I have since gone back for a couple more and have got my mum and a friend to try one for themselves. They’re currently on offer for 99p (normally priced at £1.49) which is a real bargain so I might have to stock up on a few more. As I have had such great results with this mask, I might have to try the other products in the range.
What's your favourite tissue mask?

you can also find me on twitterinstagrambloglovin or pinterest

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment