photo milkbubbleteadraft_zps63a96196.png

Thursday, February 09, 2017

LUSH CUPID BATH BOMB VALENTINE'S 2017

I recently hauled my Valentine's Lush Haul and I had to share my favourite item from the range as it was too beautiful not to demo. Cupid Bath Bomb had to be my favourite from this year’s offering. This two toned pink bath bomb is in the shape of a Cupid’s arrow and is a little bit smaller than a normal bath bomb but this is reflected in the price. I created a heart shape in the bubbles and dropped the bath bomb in. I was pleasantly surprised that the heart floated across the water and the inside colours escaped from the two ends of the arrow. Dark pink, light pink and white are the colours that seep out and leave a petal pink tint to the water. This bath bomb fizzed away slowly which is nice as you can get the full enjoyment of them as some bath bombs are over in seconds. This was as well probably my favourite scent from the new products I discovered. The mix of the rose and bergamot bring a sweet floral fragrance which is right up my street. It also contains violet leaf absolute and lime oil, the scent is subtle but it’s uplifting, fresh and calming as well. It shares its scent with the Razzle Dazzle bath oil, which is lovely and I can imagine using both at the same time would add to the softness of your skin! This bath bomb is reasonable priced at £2.95 each, I would definitely repurchase and they would make such a cute little present. I also used the Kiss Me Quick Business Wash Card which was nice to use in conjunction with the bath bomb. This was my first time using a wash card, I was hoping it would foam up a little more but I really like the citrus scent of this!
Which product is your favourite from this years Valentine's range?
you can also find me on twitterinstagrambloglovin or pinterest

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment