photo milkbubbleteadraft_zps63a96196.png

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

SUMMER FRAGRANCE - CLARINS EAU DES JARDINS

In my recent Selfridges Beauty Box, I found a product which I just fell in love with it's the Clarins Eau Des Jardins Smoothing Body Cream, it was definitely the stand out product for me! I had never really thought of trying a body cream from Clarins before as I just think of them as a skincare brand. But this is the great thing about beauty boxes, you find items you wouldn't normally buy yourself. I loved the body cream that much, that whilst I was in Duty free last month I spotted the matching Clarins Eau Des Jardins Fragrance in perfume form. I said to myself I didn't need another perfume but I couldn't resist this scent! The body lotion has as strong a scent as the fragrance and it lasts on my skin for hours which I love. It's great to use both products together to layer up the fragrance.
The scent is uplifting, fresh and just reminds me of Summer. The fragrance combines essential oils and plant extracts to create a fruity scent with notes of wild rose and comforting wood. It also contains etheric oils of grapefruit, lemon, bergamot, orange, citruses, black currant bud absolute, mint, bay leaf, along with dry oils of cedar, patchouli, vetiver and white musk. It's light on the skin but also moisturises, soothes and ensures skin is soft all day, it's suitable for all skin types. Clarins class their line of perfumes as treatment perfumes that not only leave you smelling lovely but soften and care for your skin at the same time and it's not greasy at all.
The scent is not overpowering and it instantly changes my mood from the first spray. I like to spray it straight after stepping out of the shower in the mornings. I feel Clarins fragrances are such value for money as I picked up this 100ml for £25.60 normally priced at £32.00. I really like the pebble shaped bottle, it's quite heavy so not ideal for travelling round, but I will be keeping this in my bathroom. It would even be nice to spray around the room before getting in the bath or shower, for a spa like feeling. This is definitely a Summer fragrance but I can see myself wearing it all year round. I used it everyday on holiday, great to use throughout the day or just for evening. There is also a shower gel in the line which I will have to try! I am intrigued to try out the other fragrances in the line now. 
The body cream feels silky, it's lightweight and absorbs quickly into the skin. My body feels hydrated after using as well as scented. The indulgent cream is enriched with three organic buds to cocoon the skin with rich moisture. Beech Bud extract helps to improve skin hydration while Sorbier Bud extract boosts the skin's natural radiance. Blackcurrant Bud is known for its high antioxidant content and its soothing, comforting properties. The body cream is priced at £29.00 for 200ml, which is definitely a treat but I would repurchase and I know Clarins regularly do gift sets at discounted prices.
I'm so pleased I purchased the Selfridges Beauty Box as I wouldn't be without this scent now, for me there's nothing like it! Have you tried any of the Clarins fragrances?

you can also find me on twitterinstagrambloglovin or pinterest

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment